If the coronavirus outbreak is keeping you from your favorite yoga studio, gym, or in-person fitness classes, you may be looking for some ways to work out from the safety of your home. Whether you’re looking to maintain your yoga practice and nothing more or you’re in a position to purchase some new equipment for a home gym, the following resources will help you to maintain your health and achieve any fitness goals you may have.
Yoga, Pilates & Meditation
- The Best Yoga Apps for Finding Some Zen
- The 20 Best Pilates YouTube Workouts to Do Right in Your Living Room
- Best Free Online Guided Meditations for Beginners
- These Sweaty At-Home Cardio Workouts Require Zero Equipment
- The Total-Body Stair Workout for a HIIT Cardio Blast
- 5 Best Chair Cardio Exercises to Burn Calories
- The Best Outdoor Workouts for People Who Usually Stick to the Gym
Home Gym Essentials
- Must Have Yoga Gear for a Home Practice
- 11 Yoga Gym Essentials for the Pilates Nut
- How to Build Your Home Gym on a Shoestring
- How Much Does it Cost to Install or Assemble Fitness Equipment?
- COVID-19: Taking Care of You
- 6 Best Foods to Fuel Your Yoga Practice
- 24 Foods Scientifically Proven to Help Ease Depression
- Resources to Jumpstart Your Healthy Living Goals
- How to Sleep Healthy During the Pandemic
Whether you’re missing your yoga studio or gym, or you’re looking to try something new until restrictions lift, these great resources will help you to achieve your health and wellness goals — all from the comfort of your home.
– Stephanie Haywood
“Stephanie Haywood is happy to be living her best life. Personal development and self-care gave her a boost when she needed it most, and now she works to share the gift of self-knowledge, self-care, and self-actualization with everyone who visits MyLifeBoost.com.”